At Flint High School our vision is that every pupil is given the opportunity to flourish, no matter what their starting point or what their interests are.
Our aim is for every child to head into the world confident and ready to contribute to their community.
Our motto ‘Learning to Excel' challenges our pupils to take an active role in their education and to take responsibility for it.
- Foster a strong learning partnership between the school and the pupil.
- Work together (parents, pupils, staff, governors, community) to help every pupil flourish.
- Believe in every pupils’ potential to succeed.
- Support all pupils on their learning journey in a caring and disciplined way.
- A commitment to securing excellence through high quality teaching, extra-curricular opportunities, support and guidance for pupils at key milestones.
- That all learners feel safe, secure and respected.
Inspiring a culture of excellence.